Christmas is my family’s favorite holiday.
The Three Kings were among the wisest men of their time and heard from a prophet that Jesus Christ, the Messiah, was to be born. They organized an expedition to look for Jesus by an amazing event. The “Star of Bethlehem,” which they called “His star,” led them to Bethlehem where they found Jesus. When they saw the young Child, with His mother Mary, they were overjoyed and fell down and worshiped Him.
1 to 2-day project (45 minutes a day)
• Discuss the birth of Christ and the three kings.
• Use fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in drawing lines.
• Use fine motor skills to trace with markers.
• Practice mixing colors.
• Use wet-in-wet technique in watercolor.
• 9”x12” or 12”x18” watercolor paper
• Black fine-point permanent markers
• Colorful washable markers or watercolor paint