This how to paint art project is a very easy and fun way to create a field of wildflowers with watercolor paint. It is delivered to you my email and is a downloadable PDF document. When I am working with the kindergarten through 2nd-grade students, I usually have the students paint two pictures. They love doing drip paintings. If you want the students to create detail, do a directive drawing style on top of the painting.
You get 5 pages of teaching tips, examples, and step-by-step instructions.
1 to 2-day project (45 minutes a day)
• Discuss what scares or worries your students?
• Discuss who do you turn to if you are afraid?
• Discuss organic shapes and where to find them in nature.
• Use lines, shapes, and patterns to create a flower.
• Practice watercolor techniques.
• 9” x 12” or larger white watercolor paper, construction paper, or tag board
• Washable colored markers
• Watercolor paint
• Large and small brushes
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of downloadable art lessons for any reason, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloadable products are non-refundable. Please email us if you have an issue with your order at email@example.com
We do not have a return policy at Christian Art Lessons because our products are downloadable virtual documents.
Christian Art Lessons –
This is a wonderful and easy project for first graders. Betsy L.