13 page mixed media project is a very easy and fun way to create a field of wildflowers with watercolor paint and permanent markers. Students can also learn more about lines, textures, and shapes. Many students have taken the art to the next level and created zentangle flowers. It is always good to have lots of doodle examples for each table.
You get 7 page PDF document of teaching tips, examples, and step-by-step instructions.
Grades 3rd – 6th
1 to 2-day project (45 minutes a day)
• Discuss what scares or worries your students?
• Discuss who do you turn to if you are afraid?
• Discuss organic shapes and where to find them in nature.
• Use lines, shapes, and patterns to create a flower.
• Use fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in drawing lines using a pen.
• Practice watercolor techniques.
• 9” x 12” or larger white watercolor paper, construction paper, or tag board
• Washable colored markers
• Watercolor paint
• Large and small brushes
• Black fine point and extra fine point permanent markers
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of downloadable art lessons for any reason, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Downloadable products are non-refundable. Please email us if you have an issue with your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have a return policy at Christian Art Lessons because our products are downloadable virtual documents.