This 9 page art lesson includes the story of the Last Supper, template of cross, the teaching tips, examples, Elements of Art for this lesson, and step-by-step drawing instructions.
Easter is the day when we celebrate Jesus Christ rising from the dead. Jesus is the Son of God who gave His own life to die for our sins. On the third day after He died — the day we now celebrate as Easter Sunday.
Grades 1st – 4th (Approximately 45 minutes)
• Learn to draw a Cross.
• Learn how to draw from a one point perspective.
• Use lines, shapes and patterns to create a cross painting.
• Discuss The Last Supper.
• Practice fine motor skills by drawing, tracing and erasing.
• 9” x 12” or 12” x 18”white construction or watercolor paper
• Fine-point black permanent markers
• Color pencils
• Watercolor Paint
• Salt (optional)