Easter is the day when we celebrate Jesus Christ rising from the dead. Jesus is the Son of God who gave His own life to die for our sins. On the third day after He died — the day we now celebrate as Easter Sunday.
Grades 1st – 4th (Approximately 45 minutes)
• Learn to draw a Cross.
• Learn how to draw from a one point perspective.
• Use lines, shapes and patterns to create a cross painting.
• Discuss The Last Supper.
• Practice fine motor skills by drawing, tracing and erasing.
• 9” x 12” or 12” x 18”white construction or watercolor paper
• Fine-point black permanent markers
• Color pencils
• Watercolor Paint
• Salt (optional)
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of downloadable art lessons for any reason, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Downloadable products are non-refundable. Please email us if you have an issue with your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have a return policy at Christian Art Lessons because our products are downloadable virtual documents.