You get 9 pages of teaching tips, examples, and step-by-step instructions.
The first Noel, the angel did say,
Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay;
In fields where they lay keeping their sheep,
On a cold winter’s night that was so deep.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel,
Born is the King of Israel.
Grades K-5th 1 to 2-day project (45 minutes a day)
• Discuss the birth of Christ and the Christmas Angels.
• Use fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in drawing lines.
• Use fine motor skills to trace with markers.
• Practice mixing colors.
• Use wet-in-wet technique in watercolor.
• 9”x 12” or 12”x 18” watercolor paper
• Black fine-point permanent markers
• Colorful washable markers or watercolor paint