Christmas Reindeer Creative Writing Project Art Drawing & Painting Lesson
This 17 page PDF booklet has teaching tips, examples, step-by-step painting, and drawing instructions. Also a creative writing pages.
Lesson also includes:
- Common Core Creative brainstorm and writing worksheets
- 2 Writing pages for K-2nd and 3rd-5th
- Short history of Santa and his reindeer
- Reindeer coloring page for Kindergarten
- Practice drawing sheets
1-2 day project (45 minutes a day)
• Experimental use of mixed media
• Learn how to draw a reindeer
• Use lines to draw shapes
• Creative writing project for K-2nd
• Creative writing project for 3rd-5th
• 9” x 12” or larger white watercolor paper, construction paper, or tag board
• Fine-point black permanent markers
• Washable colored markers
• Watercolor paint
• Pencil and eraserMaterials
• On page 8, I have provided a page for Kindergarten through 2nd-grade students to tell their stories.
• On page 9, I have provided a brainstorming page to help the students create their stories. Make sure each story has a beginning, middle, and end of the story.
• On page 10, I have provided a page to start the story.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of downloadable art lessons for any reason, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Downloadable products are non-refundable. Please email us if you have an issue with your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have a return policy at Christian Art Lessons because our products are downloadable virtual documents.