Christmas Reindeer Creative Writing Project Art Drawing & Painting Lesson
This 17 page booklet has teaching tips, examples, step-by-step painting, and drawing instructions. Also a creative writing pages.
Lesson also includes:
- Common Core Creative brainstorm and writing worksheets
- 2 Writing pages for K-2nd and 3rd-5th
- Short history of Santa and his reindeer
- Reindeer coloring page for Kindergarten
- Practice drawing sheets
1-2 day project (45 minutes a day)
• Experimental use of mixed media
• Learn how to draw a reindeer
• Use lines to draw shapes
• Creative writing project for K-2nd
• Creative writing project for 3rd-5th
• 9” x 12” or larger white watercolor paper, construction paper, or tag board
• Fine-point black permanent markers
• Washable colored markers
• Watercolor paint
• Pencil and eraserMaterials
• On page 8, I have provided a page for Kindergarten through 2nd-grade students to tell their stories.
• On page 9, I have provided a brainstorming page to help the students create their stories. Make sure each story has a beginning, middle, and end of the story.
• On page 10, I have provided a page to start the story.