This 14 page booklet is for K-5th grade students and has a list of learning objectives, step-by-step instructions, material list, vocabulary, elements of design, and practice pages.
Great back to school lesson if you use the box outline instead of the tree. Every drawing starts with a line.
The first part of the lesson is for K-2nd. I have created a very easy way to learn different types of lines to create simple shapes. The second part of this line lesson is for 3rd-5th grade where I have examples of the zentangle which is an abstract drawing with the use of simple lines.
• Use various lines to create textures.
• Observe three-dimensional objects and see how lines are used in a variety of ways.
• Look around the room for simple shapes and lines in objects.
• Use fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in drawing lines using markers.
• 9×12 sheet of white construction paper or watercolor paper
• Black fine-point marker
• Color pencils, crayons, watercolor paint or markers
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of downloadable art lessons for any reason, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloadable products are non-refundable. Please email us if you have an issue with your order at email@example.com
We do not have a return policy at Christian Art Lessons because our products are downloadable virtual documents.