This project is messy, but fun. Your students will love it and love you for allowing them to be messy. Crazy paint will give students an opportunity to use fine motor skills and allow them to express themselves with paint and texture.
Crazy Paint is for all grades and was inspired by the author Eric Carle.
Grades K-8th grades (K-2 may need teachers help)
2 or 3-day project(45 minutes a day)
• Students will learn about warm colors and cool colors.
• Gain the appreciation for Eric Carle as a writer and illustrator.
• Create texture & apply it to paper collage.
• Practice stamp printing.
• Eric Carle books for reference (see page 7 for a list of books)
• 9” x 12” construction paper
• Pencils, erasers, scissors
• White butcher paper
• Crazy Paint tools – mesh bath puffs, forks, corks, sponges, bottle caps, cardboard, corn cobs, eye droppers, fabric of different textures, jar lids, toothbrushes, kitchen tools, crumpled plastic wrap, sponges of all kinds, straws, spray bottles, rubber bait worms, plastic mesh from cheese and anything you have around the school or house.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of downloadable art lessons for any reason, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloadable products are non-refundable. Please email us if you have an issue with your order at email@example.com
We do not have a return policy at Christian Art Lessons because our products are downloadable virtual documents.
Christian Art Lessons –
March 19, 2017
This was a fairly complex project which we completed in my grades 1-4 classroom over about 3 lessons. The final products were nice. It was so much FUN!!! The older students didn’t do the frog and made their own pictures.