This is a 21-page booklet includes Bible Verse and worksheet, Thanksgiving, Cubism and 4 artists, and Turkeys.
- Teaching tips
- Coloring page
- Step-by-step drawing and painting instructions
- Practice sheets
- FAQ about turkeys
There is a coloring page for K-2nd if you do not want to teach the drawing part of the lesson.
2 to 3-day project (45 minutes a day)
• Discuss Thanksgiving and how God has blessed each of us.
• Make a list of Blessings
• Study the art of Cubism and four of the artist who painted in this style.(pages 8 to 11 is a short history of Pablo Picasso, George Braque, Paul Cézanne, and Diego Rivera)
• Use the elements of art- lines, shapes, colors & patterns in art.
• Draw a turkey with unique & fun facial features.
• Learn about parts of a turkey.
• 9” x 12” or 11” X 17” sheet white construction, watercolor paper, or tag board
• Colored markers, watercolor crayons, or watercolor paint
• Black permanent marker
• Examples of Cubism
• Pencils & large erasers