This is a 21-page PDF booklet includes Bible Verse and worksheet, Thanksgiving, Cubism and 4 artists, and Turkeys.
- Teaching tips
- Coloring page
- Step-by-step drawing and painting instructions
- Practice sheets
- FAQ about turkeys
There is a coloring page for K-2nd if you do not want to teach the drawing part of the lesson.
2 to 3-day project (45 minutes a day)
• Discuss Thanksgiving and how God has blessed each of us.
• Make a list of Blessings
• Study the art of Cubism and four of the artist who painted in this style.(pages 8 to 11 is a short history of Pablo Picasso, George Braque, Paul Cézanne, and Diego Rivera)
• Use the elements of art- lines, shapes, colors & patterns in art.
• Draw a turkey with unique & fun facial features.
• Learn about parts of a turkey.
• 9” x 12” or 11” X 17” sheet white construction, watercolor paper, or tag board
• Colored markers, watercolor crayons, or watercolor paint
• Black permanent marker
• Examples of Cubism
• Pencils & large erasers
Picasso Faces on Black
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of downloadable art lessons for any reason, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Downloadable products are non-refundable. Please email us if you have an issue with your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have a return policy at Christian Art Lessons because our products are downloadable virtual documents.