This 9-page PDF booklet has a list of learning objectives, step-by-step instructions, material list, and practice pages.
2 to 3-day project (45 minutes a day)
• Discuss what you like most about the sun.
• Discuss how God helps those who pray and ask for help.
• Use lines, shapes, and patterns to create a sun.
• Use 5 colors to create color harmony and design.
• Discuss “what is a color scheme?”.
• Use fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in drawing lines and highlighting details with a oil pastel.
• 9” x 12” or larger tag board
• Oil pastels
• Black acrylic or tempera paint plus any additional colors for touch up
• Brushes — old small flat or filbert brushes
• Baby oil or cooking oil
• Small cups for oil
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of downloadable art lessons for any reason, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloadable products are non-refundable. Please email us if you have an issue with your order at email@example.com
We do not have a return policy at Christian Art Lessons because our products are downloadable virtual documents.