This 9-page booklet has a list of learning objectives, step-by-step instructions, material list, and practice pages.
2 to 3-day project (45 minutes a day)
• Discuss what you like most about the sun.
• Discuss how God helps those who pray and ask for help.
• Use lines, shapes, and patterns to create a sun.
• Use 5 colors to create color harmony and design.
• Discuss “what is a color scheme?”.
• Use fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in drawing lines and highlighting details with a oil pastel.
• 9” x 12” or larger tag board
• Oil pastels
• Black acrylic or tempera paint plus any additional colors for touch up
• Brushes — old small flat or filbert brushes
• Baby oil or cooking oil
• Small cups for oil