Rockhopper Penguins are by far one of my favorite species of penguins. They stand out from the rest because of their distinctive yellow and black plumes extending from a yellow stripe above their eyes.
This 20 page booklet has teaching tips, examples, and step-by-step drawing instructions.
This lesson also includes:
- 3 pages of facts about Penguins
- Supplies list
- Tips for coloring snow and ice
- Elements of Art for this lesson
- Gallery of student art 1st – 5th grades
- Practice drawing sheets
• 9” x 12” or larger white watercolor paper, construction paper, or tag board
• Fine-point black permanent markers
• Pencil and eraser
Choice of watercolor paint, markers, color pencils or the combination of all for coloring creating a mixed media piece of art.
• Washable colored markers
• Watercolor paint
• Paper towels
• Color pencils
• Color markers