Merry Christmas Everyone
I love the Holidays and decided to do this FREE Christmas Line Lesson.
This 14 page booklet is for K-5th grade students and has a list of learning objectives, step-by-step instructions, material list, vocabulary, elements of design, and practice pages.
Great back to school lesson if you use the box outline instead of the tree. Every drawing starts with a line.
The first part of the lesson is for K-2nd. I have created a very easy way to learn different types of lines to create simple shapes. The second part of this line lesson is for 3rd-5th grade where I have examples of the zentangle which is an abstract drawing with the use of simple lines.
- Use various lines to create textures.
- Observe three-dimensional objects and see how lines are used in a variety of ways.
- Look around the room for simple shapes and lines in objects.
- Use fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in drawing lines using markers.
- 9×12 sheet of white construction paper or watercolor paper
- Black fine-point marker
- Color pencils, crayons, watercolor paint or markers
3 thoughts on “Christmas Tree Doodle”
I purchased some of your resources and have not received them. I am wondering when I should expect them or how to download them. Please respond asap.
You paid to Christian Art Lessons
Item: Christmas Bundled Art Lessons
Price: $12.00 USD
Item: Christmas Doodle Zentangle Art Lesson
Price: $0.00 USD
Subtotal $12.00 USD
Total Amount you’ll pay $16.26 CAD
You paid using:
There was a download link when you paid for the product and you should have also received an email with the link.
I am following up with you. Did you get your art lessons? Please replay.
Christian Art Lessons